Welcome to High Exposure!
Do it! Be it! Live it!
To ensure a memorable day please keep in mind the below rules and precautions. Adhering to these rules will allow all guest to enjoy their experience. Once arriving, you will be greeted by a staff member for a facility tour and possible certifications to use certain pieces of equipment.
- Participating and non-participating guests must fill out a facility waiver
- No gum or gummies in the facility
- No food or drink in athletic spaces. Water is allowed on the floor.
- Wear sneakers or closed rubber soled shoes & comfortable workout clothing
- No shoes with heels, inappropriate clothing or offensive language.
- No drop offs for children under the age of 14
- Kids that are 14-18 years old, cannot be left alone with younger siblings
- Beginners and non-certified belayers must climb only in the Action Adventure Room.
- Only staff is allowed to clip your child into the safety gear.
- Do not use any gear without certification from staff
- PLEASE NOTE: Our High Exposure staff is not responsible for watching your child as they might be busy helping other guests
- High Exposure requires all adults to be certified auto-belay users before allowed to use the equipment
- Guardians must follow each participant from room to room.
- Strollers are not permitted on the activity floor
- Climbers must always climb with safety gear attached to their harnesses, when climbing top rope climbs
- No Bouldering without a bouldering orientation and competency review
- Make sure that you test your auto-belay to ensure that the lanyard follows your climber up the wall as they climb
Ninja Obstacle Rules
- Adults users must pass equipment orientation and demonstration of competency before use
- Children under 14 years of age may not use any ninja equipment without adult spotters and staff approval. This includes the parkour room
- No lache jumps without a High Exposure trainer
- No gymnastics
High Exposure Staff has the right to ask guest who cannot follow our rules to leave the premises immediately.